Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Baby Please" By BD Rapper Supreme Sam


I musta been blessed,
I got too much motha f*ckin love i dont know what to do with,
I musta been cursed,
I love you f*ckin much i cant stand it.
Now the only question is, can you handle it?

I want you, and you, and you,
But then again theres him,
I dont know what to do,
Theres him, that guy, u, me.
F*ck, I dont even know what im sayin no more,
Hows this even supposed to be.

All them n*ggaz tellin me they love me an sh*t,
I dont even know what lyric im bout to spit.

girl,
I love you.
I really do.
And you sayin you love me too.
But how long is it really gonna last?
how many boy have you had in the past?
F*ck, 40? yeah. . . . .
Its not gonna be 41 unless your done.
Im not just gonna be one of those boys.

You guys always say the same damn thing,
Tellin us like you aint like them,
Your exactly like them,
Maybe even worse,
How am i supposed to trust you?
All you n*ggas better not break my heart next time,
Thats what it takes to get to mine.



girl,
I barely even know you,
but i loved you the first day i seen you,
I wish it didnt have to be this way.
I miss you every single day.
While you be locked away.
N*gga we be the same.
Everything we do, say, even be.
I wish you could see.
It be just you and me.
But how long are you gone?
Are you gonna leave me agian?
How long am i gonna have to wait?
N*gga,It may be too late.

I love you so god damn much,
Or maybe i just want to touch,
I dont even know whats goin on,
But i better act before its gone,
Baby its been way too long,
Since i felt this way,
And had someone to feel the same,
Maybe im makin a mistake.

baby give me a chance
may I have this dance
don't make it the last
make it the first
pratically loved, always hated
by jealous ones
just understand where I'm comin' from

when you look into my eyes
do you see my pain
our love is blind
still it can't see through anything

I can't rap I can't think
I'm a ghost in your mind
I had a little 2 much 2 drink
when I'm not with you
I'm with another, what
you thought I was goin' 2
be stuck on you
I was but you let go
now we back together
and It just isn't the same
this love has changed
when you look in my eyes
do you see my pain
our love is blind
I've never written a love song
That didn't end in tears
Maybe you'll rewrite my love song
If you can replace my fears

So tell me when you look in my eyes
Can you share all the pain and happy times
'Cause I will love you for the rest of my life
This is my very first love song
That didn't end in tears
I think you re-wrote my love song
For the rest of my years
I wil love you for the rest of my Life 

   Written By Supreme Sam

Note: If You Are Wishing To Download The Full Rap Then Click The Following Link


0 comments:

Post a Comment