Tuesday, March 29, 2011

On The Pathway

On the pathway,
vivid flowers bathed in skinny mist and dim moonlight.
Tis finest time to steal out to see my love to night!
Waiting for him alone, among the many flowers from the pot of wine
I drink alone beneath the intense moonshine.
I raise my cup to ask the moon
who blends her gentle with my shadow gloom.
I gaze upon the moon,

too sad to go to sleep
then ...


from the wood i see him coming!
We stand head to head at a night hour
"I concern it isn't thee,
however a candy dream untrue !" I say.
"I am afraid all the fantastic surroundings
will go away with thee.
I 've simply seen spring depart
and now with you I'll part !" he says.
All of the sudden i wake up and see that
all was just a dream,
that a young man dreamed of me on a spring day.

Written By DJ ARIF

0 comments:

Post a Comment